Key Interfaces: Planning, Procurement and Supply Chain/Warehousing . Co-create the future of Digital Supply Chain and drive efficiencies with stakeholders and customers, global and functional Business Partners, Capability Directors, Delivery Engine Leadership, external delivery partners and software vendors.
• Lead digital product strategy and programs for planning, procurement and SC/warehousing . Co-create technology roadmap to deliver capabilities that enrich and enable Supply Chain digital experiences.
• Act as an entrepreneur, performing market and competitive analysis to inform product innovation.
• Actively guide and inspire the team around the vision and feature priorities. Ensure that this vision is integrated into the overall Supply Chain Product vision.
• Work with Supply Chain Product Owner to break down complex problems into actionable steps to drive product strategy, innovation, and development. Understand the global strategic SC vision and releases, starting with pilots and/or minimal viable products, and then drive scalability .
• Partner with Product Supply stakeholders to understand needs/requirements to be included in the roadmap.
• Works closely with development teams and/or guide Product Owners to implement the product requirements.
• Build the business cases and IT Leaders to secure funds for Product Supply product team for a specified time.
• Product lifecycle including development of features, deployment of roadmaps, and measurement and management of adoption.
• Establish tradeoffs between internal development and business partnerships, works with stakeholders for investment, product maintenance, product changes, forecasting and financials.
• Create, manage, and prioritize Product Supply backlog to streamline execution of objectives. Manage vendors to ensure software roadmaps and delivery of features are completed based on agreed SLAs and pricing models.
• Ensure that volume of work flowing to team optimizes team performance.
• Maximize the value of the SC Product over its lifecycle by defining and owning capabilities ROI, including budget and/or P&L.
• Provision technology, including vendor research, request for proposals, and partnering with Procurement on vendor selection and contracts.
• Understanding of cyber risks, security posture, processes, and procedures to ensure compliance to IT security and controls framework
• Establish trusted relationships with key stakeholders and being a connected, influential player with SC Global Leadership.
• Engage and motivate employees and resources with effective communication to promote a high performing, agile and focused team environment.
• Support metric definition, risk identification, and remediation.
• Champion the business unit capabilities and develop workshops to identify opportunities and develop project plans to implement as well as enhancements to existing capabilities to improve efficiency, product yield, and equipment reliability.
• Act as a liaison with Engineering and product supply capabilities of new projects and/or new processes. This will involve designing and administering projects in accordance with the innovation review process.
• Leads in troubleshooting and resolving equipment, systems, and process problems to prevent the occurrence of product and process issues.
• Adopts a test and learn, fail fast mindset with calculated risk taking.
• Demonstrates growth mindset and promotes a learning culture. Takes personal accountability for self-development, while building and developing talent around them.
• Continuously upskilling employees and self on needed functional and technical skills required to meet growing digital portfolio and changing technology needs.
• Leads others to complete Continuous Improvements (CI) initiatives; consults and shares knowledge across organization.
• Ensure insight and understanding of “best practices” and keeping pace with competition and peer companies.
Key Qualifications and Experiences:
• Bachelor's degree, ideally in IT or a business administration or international trade.
• A minimum of 10 – 15 years related experience in Logistics and Procurement is required.
• Ability to inspire a team to move fast and be jointly accountable for Supply Chain efficiency and optimization.
• Ability to maintain ROI / budget / P&L.
• Experience with cost/benefit analysis is preferred.
• Certified Product Owner or scrum master (Desired).
• Experience implementing Agile methodologies as a team member (e.g. developer, tester, etc.)
• Experience in coaching, mentoring, and supporting other Product Owners.
• Domain knowledge around Supply Chain, procurement.
• Strong statistical and analytical skills are required.
• Excellent technical writing skills are required.
• SAP domain experience is desired.
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication, listening, negotiating, problem-solving and decision-making skills are required.
• Experience as a change agent at multiple levels of an organization.
• Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration at all levels.
• Ability to navigate and influence senior level leaders within a large, matrix organization is a must.
Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the organization including suppliers, partners and customers.